Hike to a hidden Waterfall
This activity will start at 10 am. We will meet in Port Antonio at the Gas Station. We will be at our destination between 45 mins to one hour. Upon arrival you will be greeted with fresh coconut water to 'wash off your heart' as the Jamaicans would say!
We will begin our breathtaking journey through a trail decorated with lush green vegetation, during the journey you will pass friendly farmers and local residents. shortly after you will arrive at a natural waterfall with three mineral pools - taking a dip is highly recommended.
Lunch time is 1:00 pm; a plant based diet will be served after which feel free to idle in the hammocks provided.
This activity is an off the beaten path experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Vegan meals will be served
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rio Grande River, Jamaica
The beautiful Rio Grande River is always buzzing with activities. Although there will be no stopping here, feel free to enjoy the sight and sound of the rafting activities that this river is famous for.
Departure Point :Port Antonio, Jamaica
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.