Hike to Salto de la Novia Waterfall
One of the most impressive waterfalls in Comunidad Valenciana , with an interesting legend associated to it. The views of the reservoir from a lookout point and walking along the Palancia river make it a diverse and exiting experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Bring your own lunch, we'll have picnic
An easy circular route starting from Navajas (11km). We'll start with a walk around the village and then head towards Ojos Negros green way. There is a nice lookout point on this path with views of the reservoir below. After that we'll head to the reservoir itself to take a closer look. The way back is along Palancia river, leaving the Salto de la Novia waterfall to the end of the hike.
• Salto de la Novia, 46035 Navajas Spain
Departure Point :Calle Escultor Manolo Rodrig, 26, 12470 Navajas, Castellón, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.