Hike up the Brecon Beacons highest mountain, Pen-y-fan
We will pick you up from your accommodation and take you on a walk to the highest and most iconic location in Southern Britain, Pen-y-fan. This mountain lies in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park, an area of immense beauty, rich in wildlife and history. Once arriving at the National Park you will proceed on your walk, all the time receiving interesting information about the wildlife and history of the area, whilst marvelling at the unfolding scenery around you. There will be plenty of stops for photos and snacks, which I'll provide. When you arrive at the top the views will take your breath away as you look for miles in every direction. We will then head back down the mountain via a different route, passing scenic valleys, glacial lakes and historical monuments. I will then take you back to your accommodation where you can rest and gaze at your amazing pictures from the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Welsh cakes and shortbread.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cardiff, Cardiff, South Wales, Wales
We will pick you up anywhere in the Cardiff/Newport/Brecon Beacons area and transport you in comfort to Pen y fan. Total time of tour including transport is approximately 5 hours.
Stop At: Pen-y-Fan, Brecon Beacons National Park Wales
This walks take you to the summit of Pen-y-fan in the central Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales. This hike will unveil the full beauty of the Brecon Beacons National Park as you can see for miles in every direction. Your guide will give you lots of interesting information about what makes this place so special and attracts people from all over the world. You will be on the mountain for roughly 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any accommodation in the Cardiff/Newport/Central Brecon Beacons area
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- For the remainder of 2020 we are only taking out 1 group per tour (min 2 people) - Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour - Hand sanitiser is available - You are welcome to wear a face mask but they are not mandatory - Tour locations are extremely low risk areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.