Hiking : 7 Ladders Canyon -Piatra Mare mountain From Brasov
We will offer you a wonderful trip to climb Piatra Mare Mountain. You will be fascinated by the source of the water in the mountain rivers, by the rolling waterfalls, by the tranquility of the forest, by the wonderful 7-stairs canyon, which we will cross.
The mountain flowers, the green grass, the bare ridges, will all participate in the total relaxation of the tourists and they will forget the noise of the crowded cities.
Tourists will be able to take photos that will forever remain a beautiful memory of this fantastic trip.
per adult from
1 day 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We will make a medium level climb on Piatra Mare mountain, near Brasov.
We will leave Brasov by car, we will walk about 20 minutes to the foot of the Piatra Mare Mountains where we will park.
We start the hike on an easy road, through the forest accompanied by the source of the stream and fascinated by the wonderful landscapes of the mountain.
We will make this easy walk of about an hour to the canine 7 stairs.
We will pass through the canyon, we will take photos with the waterfall in the canyon and the landscapes offered by it. We will feel the coolness of the air in the canyon.
Leaving the canyon we will start a harder ascent, medium level, of approximately 2h-3h, to the Piatra Mare chalet.
here we will rest, we will serve lunch.
We will then continue the hike, for about an hour to the top of Piatra Mare 1844 m. We will admire the unique landscapes offered by this mountain with wild flowers, bare ridges and down in the distance the city of Brasov, Predeal.
We will reach the top victoriously and then we will return, descending on another road to the base of the mountain, approximately 3-4 hours.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come pick you up from your hotel/accomodation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.