Hiking and Yoga in the Traslasierra Valley
Experience walking through the native mountain forest, discovering its flora and fauna.
Practice Yoga in a natural environment, next to a crystalline stream and with sounds of birds in the background.
per adult from
What's included :
- Yoga Mat (Mat)
- Snacks - Snack of dried fruits at the beginning and fresh fruits at the end
- Liability insurance
- Guide Service
What's excluded :
We meet in the Plaza de Villa de Las Rosas, and from there we drive to Los Molles (4 km).
From there we will begin a walk, along a path that borders a crystalline stream and surrounded by native mountain forest. We will travel part of the road that leads to the Champaqui hill, from which we will have a permanent view during our activity.
During the tour we will observe characteristic flora of the mountain forest (pimples, molles, carob trees and felling) and fauna (diversity of birds)
After 5 kilometers of walking, we will reach a small waterfall, which invites us to refresh ourselves and make a stop. That place will be conducive to a Yoga practice, where we will stretch our body, do breathing exercises and above all, we will take some time to contemplate nature and enjoy.
On the walk we will provide a snack of nuts, to replenish energy, and some fresh fruits at the end.
Departure Point :San Martin Plaza, Villa de Las Rosas, Cordoba, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/29/2020 - 2/28/2021
12/29/2021 - 2/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Activity for over 12 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.