Hiking Borsh Albania
A tour in the beautiful Borsh coastal village in Albania. This tour will take place in Borsh. A picturesque place considered a paradise to visit meanwhile in Albania. Borsh has it all, the waters that come in every shade of turquoise possible. In this tour, you will get to swim in the most beautiful waters. However, In Borsh Albania, you will find The Borsh Castle that is located on the hill of the village of Borsh, about 500 m above sea level. We will hike towards the castle (moderate difficulty). The castle dates way back to the 3rd –4th centuries, B.C. In the middle ages, it was known as the Sopot Castle. Furthermore, it was mentioned as early as 1192 in the memoirs of Anna Komnenos, daughter of Byzantine emperor, Alexios I Komnenos. During Ali Pasha’s ruling, in the 18th century, a mosque was added to the castle which is well-preserved to this day, missing only a minaret. This day trip in Borsh Albania will be unforgettable,
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borsh Castle, Borsh village Near Ionian Sea, Borsh Albania
The Borsh Castle that is located on the hill of the village of Borsh, about 500 m above sea level. We will hike towards the castle (moderate difficulty).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Borsh, Borsh, Vlore County
A tour in the beautiful Borsh coastal village in Albania.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.