Hiking Excursion at Lula Lake Land Trust
Lula Lake Land Trust, with its huge waterfall, big bluffs, towering trees, and close proximity to Chattanooga is NOT open to the general public on a daily basis. We have a partnership with them to help people experience its majesty and leave no trace that we have been there. Your guide will meet you at the gate and walk you to the best parts of the land trust, talking about the history of the land and the area, ecology, and some of the secrets of the Scenic City.
This private tour goes at your pace and is ready to be customized to your needs and desires.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - a Chattanooga delicacy
- naturalist information - talk about the flora and fauna, geology, and local history
- Entry/Admission - Lula Lake & Land Trust
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lula Lake & Land Trust, 5000 Lula Lake Rd, Lookout Mountain, GA 37350
We will show you all the greatest sights: the bluff, the falls, the big rocks, the towering trees, and the historically accurate savannah grassland.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :5000 Lula Lake Rd, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- FACE COVERINGS - Please bring face masks with you - they are required indoors. You will not be required to wear it as long as we are outside and properly distanced. PRIVATE TRIPS - All of our trips are now group exclusive; it's just you, your friends/family and your guide - a personal adventure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.