Hiking Experience in a National Park with Backpacker Helsinki Tour
With Backpacker Helsinki Tour you will enjoy a perfect guiding hike in the National Park of Nuuksio or Sipoonkorppi. During the walk, we will cross many different lakes and type of landscapes all more beautiful than each other ! Nuuksio and Sipoonkorppi National Park reflect perfectly the spectacular beauty of the Finnish forest !
On our trip, I will share with you many informations about Finland. Depending on the season, you will have the opportunity to pick up berries or mushrooms !
In the heart of the winter, when there is snow enough, possibility to practice snowshoes during the hike !
During the break in the nature, you will enjoy a delicious "Glögi" served with Finnish biscuits.
I will propose you the perfect trek corresponding to your level of hiking.
We will end by sharing an authentic home made Finnish soup served with a dark bread and beverage !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea - Glögi in winter or black current sirup in summer time.
- Lunch - Traditional home made Finnish soup.
- Snacks - Finnish Biscuits and candies
- Entry/Admission - Nuuksio National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nuuksio National Park, Nuuksiontie 84, Espoo 02820 Finland
Visit of Nuuksio National Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.