Hiking in Alamedin gorge
Alamedin Gorge is an amazing place for a relaxing trip which is just 40 kilometres from Kyrgyzstan's capital. Here are reasons why: beautiful nature, proximity with the city, gorgeous mountains, Teplye Klyuchi (“Hot Springs”) sanatorium with radon water pool which is popular not only among locals but also among country guests.
The main attraction is the cascade of waterfalls on the Alamedin river. To catch them in all their glory, you should visit the Gorge between May-June, until they lose water volume under the scorching sun.
Also, many visitors come to the Gorge for activities such as trekking and hiking. The most persistent travelers get to the highest point of the gorge - Usachenko peak, more than 4 km above the sea level. In summer heat, coolness from the mountain river is preserved here, so citizens love to cool down here and have a relaxing trip out of the buzzling city.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alamedin Gorge, 25 km from Bishkek, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Visitors come to the gorge for active sports such as trekking and
hiking. The most persistent travellers get to the highest point of the gorge - Usachenko peak, more than 4 kilometres high. Alamedin Gorge is convenient for mountain walks, picnics in nature, family trips or just spending some time soaking in the mountain views and enjoying the fresh air.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ala-Too Square, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Traveler pickup is offered
1 - 3 pax pick up from the hotel3 or more pax pick up from meeting pointGroup accommodated in one hotel, pick up from the hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.