Hiking in Juta Village
The tour that will give you an ultimate experience of mountainous Georgia. High quality service will make your day trip absolutely beautiful.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
We will have a short stop to have a look at a beautiful reservoir surrounded by mountains
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
We will pay a visit to a medieval fortress located where two gorges meet.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
Soviet Union monument offering a great view of a vast valley surrounded by tall mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Juta Valley, Juta Georgia
The highlight of the tour - a mountainous village and a 3 km walk to a lake located 2800 meters above the sea level. If customers like, we will go on to hike to get nearer the ridges.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Royal baths, Abano St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.