Hiking In Montserrat,near Barcelona
Once you arrive at the Montserrat parking lot, will have an overview of the emblematic place. His visit begins in the monastery of more than a thousand years of history, place of pilgrimages and worship. After a tour of its facilities and its solemn interior, including the basilica and its black lady, the funicular will take you to Sant Joan, and from there begin the circular route, in which they come into contact with the amazing flora and fauna of the area and also enjoy D E Its incredible views, discovering several hermitages in different conservation states, some of them troglodytes, explained by the guide that will accompany them. Pure Ancestral Magic forgotten by the time between the unique pinnacles of this incredible mountain on a walk in contact with nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Driver / guide
- Transportation by private vehicle
- 1 liter of water
- Accident insurance
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Airport/Departure Tax
• Your tour includes a professional guide, insurance, private round-trip transportation from Barcelona, the parking lot of the Monastery and the cable car ticket to Sant Joan from where the hiking trail begins.
• The start time will be at 8:00 h. and it will end around 2pm. at the meeting point of Barcelona.
• There will be a circular route with some unevenness, adaptable to the ability of the group, mixed terrain, from asphalt to mountain trail of loose stone, with the possibility of abundant solar radiation or precipitation according to meteorology, being the responsibility of the participants to take the appropriate cautions
• Elevation: +350(1148 ft)
• Descent: -650 m(2132 ft)
• Duration: 6 hours
• Active hiking time: 2-3 hours
• Total distance walked: 5 km
Departure Point :Av. Dr. Marañón, 42, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It can be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people is required per reservation
- A maximum of 8 people per reservation
- Works in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Indicate any specific request at the time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.