Hiking in Mostar: Mountain Cvrsnica-Hajducka vrata
We will drive you by off-road vehicle trough mountain ranges of Čabulja and Čvrsnica from the Mostar to the nature park Blidinje. During our way, you will hear the rich history from a local guide and enjoy it in full-day experience.
“Hajdučka vrata” is a natural phenomenon at Čvrsnica, which, besides its beauty, is astonishing and its position as it is located on the edge of a canyon of even 1800 meters deep. The legend says that there were proclaimed the outlaws “Hajduci”, and that one who goes through the “Hajdučka vrata” becomes bulletproof.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hajdučka Vrata
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hajdučka Vrata, Jablanica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hiking in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Mountain Čvrsnica- Hajdučka Vrata.
The starting point for the hike is Risovac. Up to this point
At the beginning of the track, the direction leads up to reach a peak in three hours. At first they walk through the woods, in a well-marked and well-marked hiking trail, and after about an hour and a half of the hike they come to the valley where there is a cattle hut that mountaineers can use if they find themselves in trouble during the weather or if they find them night or exhaustion on the mountain, because the hut is not locked.
Below is also a well-marked and well-made trail, from which continually provide unforgettable views, all the way to the intersection with the trail coming from Dive Grabovica. At the intersection, you should turn left towards Crljenak Lake, and after 30 minutes you will reach the miracles of nature called Hajdučka Vrata, which runs over the canyon of Diva Grabovica.
The symbol of the “solid mountain” is the Hajdučka vrata (Haiduk door), a unique stone circuit that has been formed for thousands of years. To leave this mountain and not photograph at the Hajdučka vrata, is straight blasphemy.
“Hajdučka vrata” is a natural phenomenon at Čvrsnica, which, besides its beauty, is astonishing and its position as it is located on the edge of a canyon or even 1800 meters deep. The legend says that there were proclaimed the outlaws “Hajduci”, and that one who goes through the “Hajdučka vrata” become bulletproof.
Price: 50,00 € per person
2-3 persons 50 euros / per person
4-6 persons – 40 euros / per person
Minimum number of entries 2 persons, maximum number of entries 10 persons.
Season from 01.04.-15.10.
Departure from Mostar 08:00am
Included in the price: Guide, lunch (traditional cuisine), Souvenir,transfer.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Franjevačka crkva i samostan sv. Petra i Pavla u Mostaru, Franjevačka 1, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
Send to us your location in Mostar and we can pick you up.Ports
- Franjevačka crkva i samostan sv. Petra i Pavla u Mostaru, Franjevačka 1, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.