Hiking in Sigulda
Latvia is best enjoyed slowly by indulging in its natural beauty!
We will take you on a hike/bushwalk through green forests in Gauja National park where you will capture some stunning views. An active day out in nature to make your holidays complete!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Every Latvian believes there is great power in nature, so we invite you to go for a hike/bushwalking in Gauja national park in Sigulda county! Sigulda is well known for medieval castles, hilly area, thick forests, caves and of course many options for extreme activities, such as bobsleigh, bungee jumping, zipline over the river etc.
We will guide you through forests and bushes for a tiring yet very beautiful hike, in the meantime, you do have a chance to do one or more activities or visit the castles (at your own cost) in the area before we're heading back to Riga!
Our standard route is about 12km long and it will take around 4 hours to complete, including time for a lunch break (picnic). Of course, the duration depends on how slow or fast you wish to go and how long time you will spend taking photos etc. From our side - there is no rush as we want you to enjoy the day out of the city!
• Velnalas klintis un Velna ala, Sigulda Latvia
• The Krimulda Castle Ruins, Krimuldas St., Sigulda 2150 Latvia
• Gutmanis Cave, Sigulda National Park, Sigulda 2150 Latvia
• Keizarkresls un keizarskats, located near the historic Laurenču Swiss home, Sigulda Latvia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any accommodation in central Riga
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/7/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.