Hiking Kanab Visit and Photograph the famous White Pockets in Vermilion Cliffs
White Pockets is a year around photography trip that is easy for most people. Morning departures from Kanab Utah make this a favorite tour for both families as well as photographers. Walking is across terrain that is not level but area is small enough where most people have little to no trouble on this trip.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Kanab hotel pick up and drop off is included on the tours along with lunch and water/soft drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Vermilion Cliffs National Monument
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, Route 89A, Page, AZ
Traveling to White Pockets in the Vermilion Cliffs National Monument is a full day tour that starts in Kanab Utah and takes you through the Wilderness area of Southern Utah and Northern Arizona. Drive time takes 2.5 hours each way.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :78 100 N, Kanab, UT 84741, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Good walking shoes are very helpful
- Uneven terrain on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.