Hiking, Nature & Outdoor Cooking Tour To - ATENI VALLEY
08:30 - 09:00 - Meeting at Rose Square
09:00 - 12:00 - Mtskheta, Svetickhoveli
12:00 - 14:00 - Uflistsikhe
14:00 - 14:30 - Lunch
14:30 - 16:00 - Ateni, Ateni Sioni
16:00 - 21:00 - Outdoor Cooking
21:00 - 22:30 - Departure at Rose Square
☑️ Transportation by comfortable Automobiles or Micro-buses (Depends on number of persons)
☑️ MEAL: Dishes with SPECIAL Recipes. Ingredients: Pork/Beef Meat, Chicken, Quail, Mushroom, Fish, Cheese, Vegetables, herbs, spices, Seasonal fruits & MORE
☑️ DRINKS: Wine, Chacha, Beer, Mineral Water, Homemade Lemonade, Fruit Juice.
SNACKS: Sandwiches, Dried Fruits, Nuts
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - MEAL: Dishes with SPECIAL Recipes. Ingredients: Pork/Beef Meat, Chicken, Quail, Mushroom, Fish, Cheese, Vegetables, herbs, spices, Seasonal fruits.
- Alcoholic Beverages - DRINKS: Georgian Wine, Vodka (Chacha), Beer, Mineral Water, Homemade Lemonade, Fruit Juice.
- Snacks - SNACKS: Sandwiches, Dried Fruits, Nuts
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- English & Russian Guides
- Transportation by comfortable Automobiles or Micro-buses
- Entry/Admission - Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Jvari Church
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
- Entry/Admission - Atenskiy Zion
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
You will meet Georgian architectural monument of XI century in Mtskheta, Christ’s garment and the mantle of the Prophet Elia is buried in Svetitskhoveli
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Architectural Monument, Episcopal Cathedral of the First Half of the XI Century of Mtskheta City
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
Ancient rock-hewn town in eastern Georgia, some 10 kilometers east of the town of Gori, Shida Kartli. Built on a high rocky left bank of the Mtkvari River, it contains various structures dating from the Early Iron Age to the Late Middle Ages, and is notable for the unique combination of various styles of rock-cut cultures from Anatolia and Iran, as well as the co-existence of pagan and Christian architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Atenskiy Zion, Didi Ateni Georgia
Early 7th-century Georgian Orthodox church in the village of Ateni. It stands in a setting of Ateni gorge in the Tana River valley known not only for its historical monuments, but also for its picturesque landscapes and wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bobnevi, Georgia
Outdoor Cooking At Vil. Bobnevi.
MEAL: Dishes with SPECIAL Recipes.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Rose Revolution Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.