Hiking near Madrid: La Pedriza
We will have the possibility to discover some of the most unique areas such as the Labyrinth or the Helm through the different routes that we can offer you:
The area known as "The Labyrinth" is one of the most characteristic places in all of La Pedriza. As the name implies, it is an authentic labyrinth of granite rock, in which it will be easy to disorient ourselves, but that in return, we will have the possibility of knowing a magical and little traveled environment, enjoying its impressive rock formations.
per adult from
What's included :
- collective security team
- RC and accident insurance
What's excluded :
La Pedriza is located in the Sierra de Guadarrama National Park, just 60km from the capital. It is a unique place, dotted with a large number of granite blocks, where we can enjoy a pleasant day of hiking in a magical environment.
We will have the possibility to discover some of the most unique areas such as the Labyrinth or the Helm through the different routes that we can offer you.
Departure Point :28410 Manzanares el Real, Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.