Hiking near private Madrid: La Pedriza
We will have the possibility to discover some of the most unique areas such as the Labyrinth or the Helm through the different routes that we can offer you:
The area known as "The Labyrinth" is one of the most characteristic places in all of La Pedriza. As the name implies, it is an authentic labyrinth of granite rock, in which it will be easy to disorient ourselves, but that in return, we will have the possibility of knowing a magical and little traveled environment, enjoying its impressive rock formations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
La Pedriza is located in the Sierra de Guadarrama National Park, just 60km from the capital. It is a unique place, dotted with a large number of granite blocks, where we can enjoy a pleasant day of hiking in a magical environment.
We will have the possibility to discover some of the most unique areas such as the Labyrinth or the Helm through the different routes that we can offer you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in Madrid Capital and northern Sierra of Madrid.Airports
- Barajas Airport, Avenida de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.