Hiking The Seven Rila Lakes with option for dinner
Join in on an epic hiking trip with guide to the The Seven Rila Lakes – one of the most fascinating natural attractions on the Balkan Peninsula.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes and fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by modern vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
The tour starts at 08:00 with pick up from your hotel/accommodation in Sofia. After approximately 1 and a half hour drive we will reach Panichishte resort. From there we will take the chairlift which will lead us to the Rila Lakes mountain hut. And from here the hike starts. We will follow the path which will unveil the beauty of the lakes one after the other - The Lower Lake, Fish Lake, The Trefoil, The Twin, The Kidney, The Eye and The Tear. The walking time is approx. 5 hours. Before leaving back to Sofia you will have the chance to stop for a light dinner at a traditional restaurant at a resort on our way. Drive back to Sofia. The tour ends with drop off at you hotel/accommodation.
• Seven Rila Lakes, 2650 Sapareva Banya Rila Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any location in Sofia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Sandals and flips-flops are not permitted on this tour
- Please take warm clothes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We understand your concerns in relation to COVID 19, therefore we've taken the needed measures for you to feel safe. All our guides and drivers go through regular medical checks, wear masks during the tours and in each vehicle, we have a disinfectant spray. Furthermore due to the situation nowadays we organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.