Hiking through hanging bridges and cannyons in Los Cahorros (Granada)
Los Cahorros is a highly appreciated route among hikers, who have found a natural paradise on this site. In most of the towns of the Sierra Nevada National Park, trekking is often practiced, being Monachil one of these routes, which, due to its great beauty and easy route, is ideal for families, earning a prominent position.
It is a route where you will have to cross beautiful suspension bridges to discover what this special route hides, as well as its incredible views, waterfalls, natural rock pools, caves and narrow tunnels. This road will take you through some of the most spectacular landscapes of Andalusia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hiking poles
- Civil Liability Insurance in accordance with the Department of Sports and Tourism of Andalusia
- Accident insurance in accordance with the Department of Sports and Tourism of Andalusia
What's excluded :
The Cahorros route in Monachil can be a good option to take a walk with the whole family, located in Sierra Nevada together in the small town of Monachil just 8 kilometers from the center of Granada.
Despite its proximity, it remains a relatively unknown place for many tourists.
In this tour you will discover the meaning of the word Los Cahorros
Small groups of no maximum 6 people, for larger groups contact us.
We continue in an 8-seater van to the starting point of the Route in Monachil.
The route is 8 km long.
Elapsed time: 3 hours.
Degree of difficulty: easy.
You need to have a bit of dexterity and flexibility because there are sections where we walk crouching.
The attractions of the route are the paths through the canyons of the Sierra Nevada, its suspension bridges and finally the views of the upper part of the spectacular canyons.
• Los Cahorros, Monachil, Sierra Nevada National Park Spain
Departure Point :Calle Prof. Sainz Cantero, 13, 18002 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.