Hiking through the Velillos River bridges and Rock Paintings in Granada
This is one of the most beautiful tours we can do near Granada.
Known as Ruta del Gollizno, it is a tour of great environmental value, passing through enclaves of the highest historical importance around the town of Moclín and Los Olivares.
The route is a walk through the history of the settlement of Moclín, from its cave paintings and with incredible external views of its castle and walls.
During the tour you can enjoy the beauty of the landscape from its four viewpoints, cross the Río Velillos through the puente colgante and the pedestrian bridge recently restored, visit the rock paintings near the Fuente Corcuela.
We enter the "Tajos de la Hoz", a natural gorge excavated by the constant flow of waters that, together with the exuberant coastal vegetation, will bring a pleasant sensation to the path.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Walking Sticks
- Liability and Accident Insurance in accordance with Sports and Tourism Counseling
- Professional photos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruta del Gollizno, Calle real, 18247 Moclin Spain
Groups reduced to a maximum of 6 people, for larger groups consultants.
We continue in a van with 8 plazas at the starting point of La Ruta.
Total distance traveled on the route: 8 km.
Time elapsed: 3 hours.
Difficulty level: easy (there are some pendants that we have with the important deposit and enjoy the scenery).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle Prof. Sainz Cantero, 13, 18002 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The route is easy level.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.