Hiking to Charming Pa-O Village in Inle Lake
Hiking on the earstern shore of Inle Lake and explore the Pao villages on the Shan mountain range. Experience the traditional ways of life of Shan, Pa O and Intha ethnic group. Get to the starting point at eastern shore of Inle Lake, This hiking tour offers not only to enjoy nature but you also become acquainted with the centuries old Pa O culture. You will see how the Pa O tribes live their daily lives in harmony with nature and their farm work.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Inle zone fee
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to trekking starting point at Minetauk, the eastern shore of the lake. Full day trek to the summit of the blue and hazy mountain range. Visit a traditional Pa O village at Inn Ni.
Take a uphill walk to the mountain of Inn Ni Village. It is located about 15 km from Inle lake. On the way enjoy the beauty of nature, Tawya monastery and seasonal terrace crop plantations.
Lunch, would be offered at Inn Ni Village with Pa O food, cook by the local community. After lunch, explore to houses and interact with the villagers to study the local life-style. Return back to Inle lake by descending down the slope passing through the Thapyaykone village and then proceed to Thaleoo village. Return back to respective hotel by boat.
Total walking time: 7 - 7.5 hrs
Trek condition : Hard Trek
45% up, 20% plain, 35% slop down.
Departure Point :Hotels in Inle Lake or Nyaung Shwe
Departure Time :08:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Inle Lake or Nyaung Shwe
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- GRADE: HARD TREK (45% UP, 35% SLOPE DOWN AND 20% FLAT WALK)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.