Hiking To Grey Lookout
Now you can enjoy this part of the W trek without to worry to find an accommodation inside the park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared Transportation
- Bilingual trekking guide English/Spanish
- Box Lunch (Mineral water, fruit, brownie, oats cookies, juice box, sandwich)
- Seat insurance
- Optional trekking sticks, raincoat and gaiter
- Hotel in Puerto Natales pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Life insurance
- Hielos Patagonicos Catamaran ticket (it cost CLP20.000)
- Torres del Paine entrance fee
Pick up at 6:00am from your accommodation in Puerto Natales and transfer to Pudeto to cross Pehoe lake, disembarking in Paine Grande area (catamaran ticket is not included in the price). From here stating the hikking ahead to Grey glacier viewpoint, to enjoy an espectacular view of this imposing mass of ice that emerges from the Southern Ice Field.
In the begining we walk next to a litte lagoon, leaving behind the Pehoe lake. We will get to "Quebrada de los Vientos", just before to get a place where the southern beach of Grey lake is visible, normaly populated of ices. We will continue with our trekking for approximately 2 hours, in northwest direction. From there a slight descent begins with Grey lake on our left.
Later, we will cross a bridge over Olguin river, located on a part of the river. After of 15 minutes, a short descent will take us to the shelter. From there, a short walk will take us to the viewpoint of the Gray Glacier.
At the end, the return is for the same route to Refugio Paine Grande, from where we will take the catamaran to the Pudeto area, arriving to our vehicle that will take us back to Puerto Natales, arriving in the city around 9PM.
• Torres del Paine National Park, Torres del Paine National Park, Magallanes Region
Departure Point :Manuel Bulnes 407, Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A high amount of walking is involved
- This excursion does not operate on December 25th and January 1st.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.