Hiking To World Peace Stupa Via Foxing Hill To Expose Rural Area
Day Hiking To World Peace Stupa(Peace Temple) Via Foxing Hill To Expose Rural Area from Pokhara is the best trip to explore natural beauties of near Pokhara valley with Mountain view, lake views, expose with locals, explore river, rural areas,Typical Nepali Villages as well as World Peace Stupa.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off, trekking guide, transfer by private vehicle, private trip,Boating
- Typical Nepali lunch in home stay
What's excluded :
- Drinks on purchase, personal expenses and gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peace Temple, Gorakhnath marg Pumdhi Bhumdhi, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Morning at 8 am Our Experienced Hiking Guide will pickup from your place, than take you to hiking starting place by Car drive (30 min), from there you begin our hiking ascending through River (crossing with suspension bridge), forests, rural village with the view of Mountains. From top to Foxing hill, we will enjoy the amazing 180 degree view of Annapurna mountain and 2 Lakes, Fewa and Begnas. After that our hiking will continue descends to down and again we will make another ascending to World Peace Stupa. After spending sometime in Stupa with magical view of Mountains and close looks over Fewa Lake, we will hike down and we will cross the Fewa Lake with boat. After that we will drop you back to your hotel. Trip end.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside area.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended For all.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.