Hiking tour Brauneck - Benediktenwand
On your descent you will hike past the farmed Bichler, Scharnitz and Krotten pastures and thus have a few places to stop for refreshments that we can spontaneously target. One thing is certain, Bavarian cuisine can be enjoyed to the fullest up here!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour by professional tour guides, hiking sticks are provided, introduction to the know-how for mountain hikers
What's excluded :
- Transfer to the entrance, ascent and descent Brauneckbahn € 21.00
A demanding and long tour from Brauneck to the Benediktenwand, which rewards every drop of sweat with breathtaking views. You take the mountain railway at Brauneck and hover over the first great panorama. You will also have a good tour by train! From the mountain station we hike on the high trail to the Benediktenwand and on the way back we pass the Bichler, Scharnitz and Krottenalm.
From the Brauneck summit you can watch the paragliders at the start and maybe plan the next visit to one of the paragliding schools.
You will be able to admire the Karwendel Mountains on one side and the green, wide Alpine foothills on the other. On the way to the summit of the Benediktenwand you have to concentrate a bit at the end, sure-footedness is required here on the secured path. But take your time to watch one of the ibexes that you like to meet up here! One of the five Bavarian ibex herds has lived here since the 1960s.
Due to its striking outline, the Benediktenwand is one of the most famous mountain ranges in Bavaria.
• Lenggries, Lenggries, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
Departure Point :Sport-Piraten GmbH Camp, Isarstraße 2, 83661 Lenggries, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.