Hiking Tour in Rincón de La Vieja National Park
The ultimate hiking tour when you're in Costa Rica! We will go to the heart of the volcanic Rincon de La Vieja national park, where you will get close to bubbling volcanic mud pools, fumaroles and hot springs. The national park is as well home for a lot of different animals, so be prepared with the camera while your guide explains you what you're seeing! A beautiful Costa Rican lunch buffet is included and the day will end at the spa where you can be covered in volcanic mud and relax your tired feet after a day of hiking in our hot springs.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hiking tour
- Animal sightseeing
- Hot springs, Mud bath & Sauna
- A lot of laughter
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Sunblock & Bug Spray
- The day starts with a pick-up in our AC van at your hotel, and we will be driving for about an hour and a half to the fascinating Rincon de La Vieja volcano. Your guide will take you on a beautiful 5km hike in the heart of Rincon De la Vieja National Park. You will see a lot of volcanic activity such as; fumaroles, bubbling volcanic mud and hot springs. The area is as well a perfect habitat for a lot of different animals; three different kinds of monkeys, tapirs and birds, just to mention a few. So keep your eyes open and be prepared with the camera!
A delicious Costa Rican lunch buffet is included, served just above the Colorado River. The day will end at the Spa, where you will experience how it feels to be covered in volcanic mud (taken from the Rincon de La Vieja volcano), jump in the Colorado River and let the mineral water in our hot springs heal you.
Departure Point :In our office in Tamarindo, or in your hotel in the Tamarindo area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.