Our island is surrounded by water, so if we are not in the sea we are in the bushes hiking the untouched nature of Aruba in a ecofriendly and more sustainable possible way!
In the bushes while hiking you will find all diversity of the flora and fauna of Aruba like lizard, birds, trees, flowers etcetera.
This hiking trail starts from the South-Side of the island and ends at the North-Side with approx. 10 km of hiking that will take 3 to 4 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - fruits and water
What's excluded :
after we meet at Mangel Halto, we will drive to a soccer field named SV Unistars, and from this point we will start the hiking tour from Rooi Lamoenchi to Boca Prins, this takes approximately 4 hours depending on the pace, after Boca Prins we will be picked up and drive back to the meeting point at Mangel Halto.
Departure Point :Spaans Lagoenweg 63, Savaneta, Aruba
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- no infants for this activity
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.