Hiking under the Midnight Sun
Join us in one of the world's most exotic hiking experiences – Midnight Sun Hiking! Nightless nights, the world's cleanest air and stunning landscape views! Midnight Sun Hike is an experience that combines many of the finest highlights of northern wildlife. Bright nights crown the whole experience! Enjoy quiet sounds of nature and take unique pictures in the white night of Lapland. See the midnight sun with your own eyes! The Rovaniemi sun does not set at all between May 25th and July 18th. However, the light nights period starts earlier and lasts until August. This is the magic and exotic of a summer night. Lapland is also known to have the cleanest air in the world. It makes the pure nature experience even more comprehensive!
Bright nights offer one incomparable benefit of hiking and trekking in the wild at any time of the day, from 21h00 to 00h00 is certainly special. The professional guide will take drinks and snacks for everyone!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rovaniemi, Rovaniemi, Lapland
Rovaniemi area is a versatile playground for day hikers and outdoor-minded people. Explore rugged wilderness and old pine and spruce forests, climb to a top of an ancient mountain, fjell, and wander the Midnight Sun.
Departure Point :Arctic Circle Snowmobile park, Joulumaantie 5, 96930 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup starts 30 minutes before departure, please check you email one day before departure.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.