Hiking Vicente Perez Rosales National Park -15km
Transport safely in well maintained Subaru XV 4wd vehicle. Small group, maximum 4 hikers in a secluded part of the park. Very enthusiastic American Guide that truly enjoys hiking, explaining the geology, history, fauna, and birdlife of the area. Also able to provide many other tips on how to enjoy the rest of your time exploring Chile and Argentina. The healthy snack is very wholesome and delicious. Includes homemade muffin, fresh fruit, and a mixed nuts (almonds, goji berries, peanuts, raisins, and chilean hazelnuts). It is an exhilarating, rewarding, peaceful and scenic hike through native forests and fauna as well as a variety of volcanic terrain with incredible views of the lake and surrounding mountains and volcanoes. A hiking adventure not be missed!
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Healthy homemade muffin, fresh fruit, and mixed nuts
What's excluded :
Drive one hour to Vicente Perez Rosales National Park along Lake Llanquihue with incredible views of Volcano Osorno. Begin hike toward Volcano Osorno with views of Lago Todos Los Santos and surrounding mountains and volcanoes. Cross streams and lava flows before entering native forests which eventually leads to several remote beaches along All the Saints Lake. Relax, eat snack, and take a swim in the emerald colored waters. Continue hiking in a dense forest with various small ups and downs on trail full of tree roots. Emerge from forest and traverse several kilometers along the volcanic sandy beach. Final section walking through forest before finishing the 15km hike.
Option A - Stop at Petrohue Falls at 9am when it opens to enjoy early morning views and hiking trail along the river without any tourists.
Option B - Stop at Laguna La Poza on way back to Puerto Varas to kayak to Isla Loreley. Great spot for birdwatching, kayaking through willow tree tunnels, and enjoying the scenery.
Departure Point :Sgto Aldea 1045, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.