Hiking with overnight camping in Sundarijal
Sundarijal, meaning “beautiful water”, is named after the Hindu goddess Sundarimai.
The hike offers you the opportunity to bird watch, see gushing waterfalls and streams along the way, see diverse species of flora and fauna endemic to the
the mountain region, and enjoy memorable moments like the sunrise over Mt. Everest from the Nagarkot view-point or views of the valley from above.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 01 night stay at overnight camp
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by vehicle
- Entrance fees to monuments as per itinerary
- Services of an English speaking guide as per the itinerary
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers
- All currently applicable taxes
- Entry/Admission - Budhanilkantha
- Entry/Admission - Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses such as tips, laundry and drinks
- Any extra meals (other than those specifically laid down)
- Personal Travel Insurance, Visa etc
- Camera fees (both still and video
- International flight tickets
Day 1: Sundarijal Hiking
Stop At: Budhanilkantha, ca. 9 km sudlich von Kathmandu. Narayanthan, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
The excursion begins with a drive to the open-air Budhanilkantha temple, the sacred site of sleeping Hindu deity (Bishnu), resting upon a bed of serpents.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nagi Gompa, Kathmandu Nepal
From therewalk up-hill about 3km to the Nagi
Gumpa, the Buddhist Nunnery for amazing views of
the Kathmandu valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, North Side of Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Nepal
From the Gompa, trek along an uphill trail to reach Shivapuri Peak (2563 m). The hike takes you through Shivapuri Conservation Area. The trek ends after a downhill hike to Sundarijal village.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight camping at Sundarijal
Day 2: Hike Back to Kathmandu
Stop At: Sundarijal Water Falls, Kathmandu Nepal
The Sundarijal Hiking grade is “easy”, of about 5-6 hours duration.
The hike offers you the opportunity to bird watch, see gushing waterfalls and streams along the way, see diverse species of flora and fauna endemic to the mountain region, and enjoy memorable moments like the sun rise over Mt. Everest from the Nagarkot
view-point or views of the valley from above.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Idex Nepal, 44602, Kathmandu 44602, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Accommodation
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.