Hills and Castles of Northern Croatia - Private day-trip from Zagreb
Discover and explore beauties of Northern Croatia on this private tour.
Relax, enjoy and learn about Croatia on the 1-hour drive from Zagreb to Kumrovec, the birthplace of Josip Broz Tito and museum-village. After Kumrovec, enjoy scenic drive through hills of Hrvatsko Zagorje towards our next stop, magical 16th century Veliki Tabor castle.
After Veliki Tabor, we are continuing our drive towards one of the most famous castles of Croatia, Trakošćan.
Admire and enjoy while discovering this fairytale castle which dates back to the 13th century.
A private guide will make sure that You enjoy Your day, he'll show You the best photo spots, assist You with taking photos and tell You the stories about legends and history.
Our private tours are totally tailored to You.
per adult from
7 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water(0,5l per person a day)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private comfortable vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (approximately 90HRK/12euro per person)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Staro selo museum
- Entry/Admission - Dvor Veliki Tabor
- Entry/Admission - Trakoscan Castle (Dvor Trakoscan)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Staro selo museum, Kumrovec Croatia
Ethno village and Tito's birthplace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dvor Veliki Tabor, Hum Koshnichki 1, Desinic 49216 Croatia
Beautiful hills of Hrvatsko Zagorje and Veliki Tabor castle
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trakoscan Castle (Dvor Trakoscan), Trakoscan 42254 Croatia
Beautiful castle and lake
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Your hotel/accommodation in Zagreb.For hotels/accommodations in pedestrian area, pick up is in the closest possible location.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.