Hilton Head Pirate Ship Adventure Sail aboard the Black Dagger
The fun starts at the dock as we transform your little one with pirate gear, face paint and tattoos. Learn how to walk and talk like a pirate then climb aboard the Black Dagger and set sail in search of treasure. But wait it's not that easy. You'll need to man the water cannons along the way and defeat Stinky Pete. You will have an hour and 30 minutes of excitement!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- $9 Sea Pines Gate Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pirates of Hilton Head, 149 Lighthouse Rd Ste P, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7208
Stinky Pete, the island’s smelliest pirate, also knows about the map and he stole the key! The race is on, to find Stinky Pete and get the key back before he can steal the treasure. Once we find him, our new crew will have to man the water cannons and blast Stinky Pete until he gives us the key.
Fortunately, we always beat Stinky Pete and every one of our pirates of Hilton Head gets a share of the booty to take home. There’s singing and dancing and you never know what other surprises we might run into. There’s a reason we’re rated #1, come and see why our customers always say this was the highlight of their vacation.
Departure Point :149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is no restroom on the boat, please go ahead of time.
- We don't get the kids wet so bathing suits aren't required.
- Sunblock is a must, there's lots of shade aboard but we keep the kids in the action so they get a good amount of sun.
- Feel free to bring a drink or a snack but there's no time for a big lunch, the kids will be too busy having fun.
- Don't forget yer camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.