Hilton Head Segway Ultimate Discovery Tour (2 hours)
Our Ultimate Tour is a combination of a tranquil, relaxed-pace ride at the pristine 70-acre nature preserve followed by a faster paced Alligator Hunt. Begin with a relaxed-paced, stop and go, narrated tour including riding the boardwalk over the salt marsh to see and learn about the tidal change.
Winding through secluded Live-Oaks draped in Spanish Moss and one of the top Camellia Gardens in the country with 131 varieties on display. Also learn about and see an endangered Marsh Tacky Horse, Butterfly House and many other amazing sites. Followed by a faster paced ride around a lake where some of the largest gators are often spotted along with egret, herons, cormorant, anhinga and other area birds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
- Rental Helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coastal Discovery Museum, 70 Honey Horn Drive North End, Hilton Head, SC 29926
Tour the 70 acre nature preserve at Honey Horn (part of Hilton Head Island). See Life Oak Forest, open meadows, a butterfly habitat, travel over boardwalks into the salt marsh, and see the oldest living tree in SC (over 350 years!). nd then exit the area to travel by Segway to an lagoon where alligators are commonly seen floating or swimming in the water or basking in the sun on the lagoon bank.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jarvis Creek Park, 50 Jarvis Creek Road, Hilton Head, SC 29926-6208
After the Honey Horn tour, travel by Segway to an lagoon where alligators are commonly seen floating or swimming in the water or basking in the sun on the lagoon bank.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :70 Honey Horn Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Bring your own helmet or use one of our sanitized units provided free-of-charge. Masks are required during training and stops, but not during active riding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.