Hilton Head Shrimp Trawling Boat Cruise
Come join the crew aboard the Tammy Jane for a 2-hour educational and picturesque low-country experience as we take you out Shrimping! We invite you to learn about our healthy salt marsh environment, and introduce you to some of the sea creatures we'll safely pull up in our nets (in addition to shrimp!).
We will explore how various ecosystems intertwine to create the rich food web that provides food for our tables.
This is a unique opportunity for guests of all ages! If we do catch shrimp aboard an expedition the crew will package some up for guests to take home.
per adult from
What's included :
- A two hour cruise included a shrimp trawl
- An opportunity to learn about the commercial shrimping, and fishing industry of the low-country
- The possibility to take some of the catch home with you (not guaranteed)
What's excluded :
- This trip doesn't included an entry fee of $9 per vehicle into the Sea Pines Resort
- Entry/Admission - Vagabond Cruise
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vagabond Cruise, 149 Lighthouse Rd located just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
Aboard this two hour excursion you will explore how various ecosystems intertwine to create the rich food web that provides food for our tables.This is a unique opportunity for guests of all ages! If we do catch shrimp aboard an expedition the crew will package some up for guests to take home.
All excursions depart from Harbour Town Yacht Basin within the Sea Pines Resort. There is a $9.00 per vehicle entry fee for the Sea Pines Resort that must be paid in cash. This gate pass is valid for the entire day, so make the most out of the Sea Pines Resort. Check-in for your Shrimp Trawl aboard the Tammy Jane will be at the Vagabond Cruise reservation office which is located just to the right of the Harbour Town Lighthouse.
The Tammy Jane is also available for private charters for up to 30-passengers. If you would like more information about this opportunity please reach out to Vagabond Cruise directly.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Harbour Town Lighthouse & Museum, 149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
Harbour Town Lighthouse
Departure Point :149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortably, wear sunscreen on sunny days
- There is an area for shade, but the Tammy Jane is an open-aired vessel
- You can choose to participate in sorting through the days catch
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.