Hilton Head to Daufuskie Island Round-Trip Ferry Ticket
If you're looking for an authentic lowcounty experience look no further than Daufuskie Island on your next trip to Hilton Head. It's only a 30 minute Ferry ride from Harbour Town but it will feel like you stepped back in time when you arrive!
Along the way to Daufuskie Island you will hear tails of this sea islands past from your naturalist captain. This trip allows 3-hours on Daufuskie Island. One of the most popular things to do when arrive is a self guided golf cart tour.
3-hour golf cart rentals will be available for purchase upon arrival to the island. Their are both 4-seater and 6-seater golf carts available.
Make sure to visit the Daufuskie Island Crab Company for lunch before you leave.
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Narration by the Captain
- Snack bar with adult beverages
- 3 - hours on Daufuskie Island
- Guests can bring bikes aboard at no additional cost
What's excluded :
- Price is only for the round trip ferry
- Golf cart rentals on Daufuskie are at additional cost
- $8 Sea Pines Gate Pass
- This Ferry Service to Daufuskie Island departs from Harbour Town Yacht Basin inside of the Sea Pines Resort. It takes us roughly 30-minutes each way allowing 3-hours on Daufuskie Island. We dock at Free Port Marina home of the famous Daufuskie Island Crab Company for lunch.
Departing Harbour Town: 9AM
Arriving Daufuskie: 9:30AM
Explore Daufuskie Island by renting a golf cart! Golf cart rentals are available upon arrival to the island. 3-hour rentals run $65 for a 4-seater golf cart | $85 for a 6-seater golf cart
Departing Daufuskie: 12:30PM
Arriving Harbour Town: 1PM
Departure Point :Vagabond Cruise, 149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is pet friendly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.