Himalayan Tour of Pangot
We Asian Adventures are a specialist for Uttarakhand tours for the last 25 years and we always handcraft our tours as per the requirements of our guest. We try to make our tours non-brainers for our clients and enrich their travel experience.
per adult from
2 to 3 days
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- Pangot just 15 km from Nainital in Uttarakhand state is one of India’s beautiful hamlets. The feeling around here is like being in a remote Himalayan village and going by the records of Jungle Lore Birding Lodge, the area boasts of having over 250 bird species.
Pangot is mainly forested with thick oak, pine, and Rhododendron which serve as excellent nesting places for many resident and migratory birds. The weather is pleasantly warm in summer and during winter, the mountain peaks are covered in snow which is attractive to watch. There are well-defined trails starting from Pangot to Naina Peak and another one leading to Corbett National Park. There are also good trails from the lodge that go to Timla Pani, then to Ghughu Khan, Kilbury Forest House all the way to Cheena Peak. For safety and ensuring no one gets lost while trekking, there are enough guides to help tourists around.
Pangot is a heaven for the lovers of bird watching. Bird species such as the Lammergeier, Griffon, Blue-winged Minla, Woodpecker, Khaleej Pheasant, Rufous-bellied Niltava are all found here. As a tourist, there is more than the eyes can finish seeing. Honeymooners too are not left out. The calmness and quietness of Pangot together with all the beautiful surroundings make the honeymoon a memorable one.
Departure Point :Kathgodam Railway Station, Railway Colony Rd, Kathgodam, Haldwani, Uttarakhand 263126, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.