Hipster Sipster Brewery and Distillery Tour
Taste Agricole rum, Sloe Gin and the famous Blue Ink Gin at Husk Distillers .
Then take in the beautiful views as arrive at red earth meets the avocado trees and enjoy a beer at Red Earth Brewery in what use to be an avocado packing shed!
Try local craft rums, gins or liquors from Byron Bay as we visit a sustainable micro-distillery at Lord Byron Distillery. Head behind the scenes and enjoy a quick tour of the distilling process and taste their unique craft spirits OR we visit Cape Byron Distillery hidden in a rainforest and famous for Brookies Macadamia Liquor for a taste of local gins and liquors.
Experience Mullumbimby’s only brewery where the beer ferments to the sound of music making you feel like there is a music festival in your mouth! Sit back and taste the local flavours while enjoying local DJ’s or live music to finish the lazy Sunday afternoon. We don’t take life too seriously and love a good laugh and chat as we bring you to these amazing breweries and distilleries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Husk Distillers
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Husk Distillers, 1152 Dulguigan Road, Tumbulgum, New South Wales 2490 Australia
Join us from the Gold Coast and Tweed Valley, our Hipster Sipster Brewery and Distillery Tour! Your fun drink pilots drive you south over the border in to the Northern NSW and to Byron Bay.
Taste agricole rum, sloe gins and bespoke spirits that our collaborators have passionately created. Fall in love with the scenery and depending on the day take a tour through a micro-distillery.
Enjoy a cold craft beer where the red earth meets the avocado trees in what use to be a packing shed where you get views of Mt Warning off in the distance. We finish the afternoon with a tasting paddle while listening to live music or DJ’s spinning tunes in Mullumbimby’s only brewery.
Visit 2 distilleries and 2 breweries in Northern NSW and Byron Bay
Distillery paddles, generous beer tastings/paddle
Snacks and water on the bus ride
Beer and spirit info and commentary, laughs, a good banter and some cheekiness
Small group tours up to 12 pax
2 Beer Pilots entertaining and moving you safely venue to venue
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Mantra Towers of Chevron Surfers Paradise, 23 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
2: Mantra Broadbeach on the Park, 2685 Gold Coast Hwy, Broadbeach QLD 4218, Australia
3: Burleigh Beach Tower, 52 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
4: Backbone Bar | Tugun Bar | Gold Coast Bar, 12/489 Gold Coast Hwy, Tugun QLD 4224, Australia
5: Kirra Surf Apartments, 2 Creek St, Coolangatta QLD 4225, Australia
6: Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff, Gunnamatta Ave, Kingscliff NSW 2487, Australia
7: Oaks Casuarina Santai Resort, 9 Dianella Dr, Casuarina NSW 2487, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo ID required and you must be 18 years of age or older
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.