Hire Kathmandu to Pokhara by private car
Kathmandu to Pokhara by private car is much more comfortable than any other transportation. We provide the car which is more comfortable and relaxing travel to Pokhara. Kathmandu to Pokhara is approximately 6-7 hours drive, We make your travel most importantly safe and fun travel. You have a flexibility to stop the car for the photography, toilet and lunch in your preferable time. This tour avoid the bargaining problems, It is hassle free travel by the taxi driver.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private driver
- Private car
- Fuel cost
- One way drive to Pokhara
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner during the travel
- Overnight stay charge will be applicable.
- For the additional day and extra places visiting will be charged extra.
- We provide a private car hire services from Kathmandu to Pokhara. It is approximately 200 KM far which takes at least 6 to 7 hours driving. Our private car is luxurious and comfortable. Travelling by car is fun and easy way to explore the area. You have a flexibility to stop anywhere and take pictures wherever you want. We pick up all the travelers from Kathmandu.
Departure Point :
We pickup all the guest from Kathmandu - Thamel
AirportsTribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
OtherThamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal - We pick up the travelers from Thamel and surrounding area
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal - We also pick you up from the Kathmandu International airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.