Hispaniola Island Discovery Tour
Discover our Hispaniola Island and learn how the Dominicans have become the best baseball players in the world. Visit “La Matilde” Cigar Museum, where you will learn the history of Dominican Cigar and see the way they are made, by hand. Visit the famous artist village of Altos de Chavon where you can appreciate the Taino exhibit at the Regional Archeological Museum, also an excellent opportunity for shopping. Enjoy an incredible lobster lunch on a riverboat along the famous Chavon River, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch type cruise with lobster
- Water, juice or soft drink, beer, run and wine
- Transportation by A/C bus
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This journey across enthralling rural landscapes begins the moment we pick you up at the front of your hotel in Punta Cana and Bayahibe are. An experienced tour guide will show you and other eager visitors at your side every nook and cranny. Our voyage will take us all the way to the city of La Romana. Nothing defines better Dominican culture than baseball; see Francisco A. Micheli Stadium, home to the Toros del Este.
Master craftsmen will show you the proper way of rolling a cigar. Tour a museum with a small cigar factory. Only the finest cigars are manufactured with Dominican tobacco, Montecristo and Romeo and Juliet being among them. Visit an artisan village, and experience the bona fide bohemian lifestyle.
Spectator an amazing replica of a Roman-style amphitheatre. Examine surprising Taino archaeological findings on display at the Regional Archaeological Museum. We will set sail on a riverboat and travel through Chavón River. A gratifying adventure, where dazzling panoramas of an unparalleled tropical paradise come undone before you.
Cast your eyes at them as you devour a delicious grilled lobster lunch. Let the warmth of the tropical sun caress your skin as the waves drift to the cadence of Merengue. Set out on a spiritual pilgrimage to Higüey Basilica, shrine where the Dominican people come to worship their Patron Saint, the Virgin of Altagracia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.