Historic Bazaars of Istanbul &Shopping
Meet in front of Ayasofya ( St Sophia) in Sultanahmet and then go directly to the GRAND BAZAAR to get lost in its labirents to find your dream hand-made Turkish rug or ceramics, tiles, leather coats, leather bags and pashminas with your local, expert guide. Grand Bazaar is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops which attract between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily. Later we will go to the SPICE BAZAAR,(16th century) the most famous covered shopping complex after the Grand Bazaar to walk through and take in all the sights and smells of spices, Saffrons etc and avail of some complimentary tasters of Turkish delight. A must visit bazaar even if you don’t want to buy anything, you will buy something for sure! Our tour will end at the Spice Bazaar after 5-6 hours.
Tour guide will be Ali or one of his associates in his tour company depending on the availability.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Meals, drinks etc and Gratuity to your guide!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
Grand Bazaar (or Kapalicarsi as Turks say) in Istanbul is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops. Your guide will help you shop for rugs, leather products, ceramics etc.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Misir Carsisi (Spice Market), Rustem Pasa Mahallesi, Erzak Ambari Sok. No:92 Eminonu - Fatih, Istanbul 34116 Turkey
Spice Bazaar(or Kapali Carsi as Turks say), built in 1664, is one of the most colorful bazaar of Istanbul that offers .. Turkish delights, dried fruits, Saffron, Herbal teas and much more
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cankurtaran, Ayasofya Meydanı, Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.