Historic Center Food Tour in Mexico City
Discover the origins of Mexican gastronomy in a unique and delicious experience in Mexico City’s Historical Centre, you will eat authentic Mexican food!
• Taste authentic and traditional Mexican food.
• Visit an exotic Mexican market, a classic cantina, a street food stall, traditional restaurants, and much more!
• Feel like a local – discover Mexico City from a new angle with the help of an experienced and passionate guide.
• Live the history and legends of the Mexican culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic drinks
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Center (Centro Historico), Avenida Juarez 66, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
Enjoy the day walking around the oldest area in the city while you discover delicious secret eateries.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Mercado de San Juan, Calle de Ernesto Pugibet No. 21, Mexico City Mexico
Eat, discover and enjoy the chef's favorite market in Mexico City.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zocalo, Calle Plaza de La Constitucion S/N Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
Listen to the most funny legends while you admire the beautiful buildings that surround the square.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Oaxaca en Mexico, Luis Moya 59, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06300 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return Detail :Dulcería de Celaya S.A. de C.V., Av. 5 de Mayo 39, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.