Historic Colonial Charles Towne Evening Carriage Tour
Ride in this 40-minute carriage with a certified tour guide that focuses on the settlers who built Charles Towne and defended it against the Spanish, French, Native Americans, and pirates. Learn about the construction of the first English Walled City in America, as well as important events, people, and historic structures from the Colonial time-period. Enjoy sightings such as the oldest building in Charleston, Waterfront Park, historic churches, and more. This evening tour is perfect before or after dinner excursion with your friends, family, or significant other.
per adult from
What's included :
- 40-minute Historical Colonial Charles Towne Carriage Tour
- Certified Driver/Guide
- Learn about the construction of the first English Walled City in America
What's excluded :
This 40-minute tour focuses on the settlers who built Charles Towne - the first English Walled City in America - and the important events, people, and historic structures from the Colonial time-period.
• Charleston City Market, 188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-3155
• Joe Riley Waterfront Park, Concord Street, Charleston, SC 29401-2129
• Circular Congregational Church, 150 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-2218
• Pineapple Fountain, 1 Vendue Range, Charleston, SC 29401-2129
Departure Point :14 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: you MUST check-in 15-minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled without refund.
- Children 3 years and under are free provided that they sit on the lap of a parent or guardian. If you want your child to have a seat, you must purchase a child seat.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Carriage can transport up to 16 passengers per departure.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Group size limited to 10 guests per tour Charleston city-wide ordinance requires all guests to wear a face covering Adults - Required | Children (2-10) - Recommended | Infants (2 and under) - Exempt Group size limited to 10 guests per tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.