Historic Downtown Chattanooga Segway Tour
TOUR CHECK-IN IS 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE START OF THE TOUR.
This Segway Tour will cover Historic Downtown Chattanooga where you will see exciting sites that make Chattanooga unique. You will see places like the Dome building, Tivoli Theater, Ross's Landing, Miller Plaza, Warehouse Row, Urban Stack, The Chattanooga Choo-Choo, and the Tennessee Aquarium. There is a lot to see in town and a lot to learn while you are here, but more importantly there is so much fun to be had!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Tivoli Theater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Walnut Street Bridge, Walnut Street, Chattanooga, TN 37403
One of the finest examples of the Phoenix wrought-iron truss bridges that were build between 1884 and 1923.
Stop At: Ross's Landing Park, Chattanooga, TN
Newly renovated park
Stop At: Chattanooga Choo Choo, 1400 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402-4489
The famous Chattanooga Choo-Choo Historic Hotel
Stop At: Warehouse Row, 1110 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402-2863
Warehouse Row jump started energy into downtown
Pass By: Tennessee Aquarium, 1 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402-1023
More than 9,000 animals swim, fly and crawl through this aquarium dedicated to educating visitors about freshwater ecosystems.
Stop At: Tivoli Theater, 709 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402-1833
The "Jewel of the South" opened back in 1921
Stop At: Miller Plaza, 850 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402-2644
A city park, stage and pavilion located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga’s City Center
Departure Point :204 Walnut St, Chattanooga, TN 37403, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is comfortable casual
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian 21+ accompany them
- Minimum weight is 100lbs for the equipment to function properly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight limit is 280lbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.