Historic Downtown Las Vegas with The Danish Tour Guide
Join The Danish Tour Guide on a City Walk in Downtown Las Vegas.
The tour will be fun, informative and give you a good basis to start off your Las Vegas vacation.
The tour is approx. 3 hours, and will be by foot. The tour is private so if you have special needs or wants please let us know in advance and we will see if we can accommodate them.
We will focus on Downtown Las Vegas in the area around Fremont Street Experience so as to introduce you to the start of Vegas story ... and it will help you appreciate what the City is today!
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Las Vegas Downtown
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
During our walk downtown Las Vegas we will walk by and enter different locations that are all apart of the historic and the revival of Las Vegas starting from the beginning of the 20th century.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1 N Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.