Historic Downtown Walking Tour in Austin
Join a walking tour to discover the Georgetown, Texas hiding beyond its facades
• Discover the stories hiding just out of reach of thousands of visitors and residents.
• Explore the human events that have shaped and continue to shape this unique Austin-area community.
• Experience the attractions of Georgetown’s historic downtown district and why it's considered the “Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas”.
• Enjoy connections to Georgetown, Texas even many locals overlook.
This is more than a history or sightseeing tour. We take you on a walking journey to discover, experience and connect with the Georgetown, Texas hiding beyond its facades. You will walk among its historic buildings to discover stories both past and present as well as get insider tips on restaurants, shops, and live music venues.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Georgetown, Georgetown, Texas
Each walking tour will depart at the designated departure time at Founders Park (814 S. Church St). The tour will take you to the courthouse square two blocks away, where you will begin your stroll along the sidewalks surrounding and adjoining the square. You will discover Georgetown’s past and present and be introduced to stories and information overlooked by most people, including many locals. The tour includes more than 15 stops as you walk among the shops, restaurants, and other attractions.
The tour lasts 90-120 minutes and requires a moderate amount of walking in and near the courthouse square. The tour will end at the departure point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :814 S Church St, Georgetown, TX 78626, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.