Historic Downtown Walking Tour in Las Vegas
Come take a walk of downtown Las Vegas like never before with our small tour format. From the original sites of El Cortez and Union Street Station, we will walk you through 115 years of history from 1905 to what Las Vegas is today. Walk the streets once taken over by the mob and the former courthouse that led to their demise. Take your photo with the famous Las Vegas icon “Vegas Vic," see the famous Shark tank pool and rediscover Fremont East with its hipster vibe and unique restaurants, bars and shops. The redesigned Fremont Street Experience will have your head spinning with its 2M lights and sound system while adventurous thrill seekers zipline above you. Get your selfie with a 40ft praying mantis, if you’re lucky it may even breathe fire for your photo!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Vegas Vic
- Entry/Admission - Fremont East District
- Entry/Admission - Fremont Street Experience
- Entry/Admission - Downtown Container Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - The Mob Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vegas Vic, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
Take your photo with the original icon of Las Vegas.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Mob Museum, 300 Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101-2956
The original site of the court trials that brought down the maffia in the 1950's.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fremont East District, Las Vegas Blvd and Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Trendy restaurants, shops and bars now line this urban hipster area from the past.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
2M lights and sound system will make your head spin while brave should zipping above your head.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5615
A fire-fire-breahting praying mantis rising 40ft above you for the ultimate selfie. Need we say more?
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :129 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Total walking distance is approximate 1.3 miles
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All guides are CPR, AED and First Aid certified
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.