Historic Versilia by e-bike. From the sea to the hills passing through Pietrasanta
Welcome to the cycle tour "Versilia Storica Medicea" UNESCO site "Medici Palace" in Seravezza.
Pietrasanta, an open - air museum, houses works of art by Fernando Botero, Igor Mitoraj and other artists; Cloister of Sant 'Agostino, home to international exhibitions, located in Piazza Duomo, we will admire the bell tower attributed to Michelangelo Buonarroti.
Then we leave for the historic Versiliana Villa that belonged to Gabriele D 'Annunzio, now home to shows, cultural cafés and exhibitions. Then we enter the pine forest in the shade and fine air for a session of cardio-circulatory and fitness activities. Forte dei Marmi stands where the marble road ended, built by Michelangelo to transport the blocks from the Apuan Alps by sea. The Fortino, located in Piazza Garibaldi, was a military, customs and health post, now home to exhibitions and museums of the satire. It owes its worldly fame to the Agnelli family who made it known to the world since the last century.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- e-bike, helmet, padlock, San Carlo water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Mediceo Seravezza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Mediceo Seravezza, Viale Leonetto Amadei 230, 55047, Seravezza Italy
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Pietrasanta, Piazza Duomo, 55045 Pietrasanta Italy
Visit of the Duomo
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Parco La Versiliana, Viale Morin, Marina di Pietrasanta Italy
Versiliana park dirt roads and along rivers
Stop At: Pontile di Marina di Pietrasanta, Via Lungomare Roma, 55045 Marina di Pietrasanta Italy
Jetty and beaches
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :55042 Forte dei Marmi, Province of Lucca, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up point is at the hotels or meeting in the center of Forte dei Marmi at Croce Verde or at Ex Apt of Cinquale
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- no babies
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.