Historic walking tour in London
This is a walking tour covering the whole of London history. You will see the remains of a Roman wall surrounded by ultra-modern glass buildings. Also the Bank of England, the second oldest on earth. You will admire The Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Do you know what treasures and secrets this tower hides? Is it true that it's haunted by spirits? Visit the Leadenhall Market to see the historic Guildhall. You will visit the skyscrapers of the city with your local charismatic guide. Do you know why one of the skyscrapers was called the "Walkie-talkie"? You'll Be At The Place Where The Cult Harry Potter movie was filmed. Plus, see first cafe in town. A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about London.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local charismatic Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
St Olave's Church, Hart Street,
30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin),
Bank of England,
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tower of London (Stop TB), St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DR, UK
Return Detail :Guildhall, Basinghall St, London EC2V 7HH, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.