Historical Algarve Tour - Ria Formosa, Castelo de Silves, Foia, Santa Luzia,Faro
We will visit, part of the Natural Park of Ria Formosa (PNRF), one of the most beautiful natural patrimonies of the Country. It covers an area of 18,400 hectares over 60 km, this place serves as habitat for several unique species, and there we find paradisiacal beaches.
This tour also includes a visit to Silves Castle, of Islamic military architecture and one of the best preserved castles in the country. Get ready for a breathtaking view. Then we will continue to Foia, in the Serra de Monchique. Foia is the highest point in the Algarve, and here you will certainly be surprised by wonderful panoramic views.
We will also visit Santa Luzia, a small fishing village located very close to Tavira, which specializes in octopus capture, and the cosmopolitan city of Faro - the capital of the Algarve.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and dropoff
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Silves Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Silves Cathedral, Town Centre, Silves Portugal
Visit the medieval castle and be surprised by its History
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount Foia, Serra de Monchique, Monchique Portugal
Climb the Monchique Mountains to Fóia - the highest point of the Algarve. Monchique’s attractions include a historic town center, views from the two peaks of Foia and Picota, hiking, bird watching, and biking. Perfect for the Nature lovers!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.