Historical Capri: Origins, Culture, Legends
Anyone who passes through Capri can't miss this EXPERIENCE!
Meeting point will be the Funicolare station: your guide will wait for you there, to lead you along the streets and the story of Capri and Anacapri
Next stop will be the famous "Piazzetta": eternal scenery of the "dolce vita caprese".
After that, it'll start this amazing trip: we'll see the Church of Santo Stefano, with precious marble floors by Villa Jovis; the House where Lenin decided to create his "School of Capri", inspired by the Russian Revolution; the Quisisana Hotel, the most luxury and the biggest hotel of Capri; the amazing Via Krupp; Augustus Gardens and Punta Tragara, where General Roosevelt met Winston Churchil. . . and Lucky Luciano!
Back to the Piazzetta, to take the bus that will drive you all to Anacapri, the highest point of the island: you'll choose to visit Villa San Michele or the Segway of Mount Solaro
Strolling down the traditional streets of Anacapri, we'll end to Piazza Vittoria, last stop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Full assistance & tips
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets to Villa San Michele
- Coffee and/or Tea
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Villa San Michele
- Entry/Admission - Casa Rossa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anacapri, Anacapri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
The highest point of the Island, whereyou can have breathtaking view of the Gulf, from Naples to Sorrento coast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa San Michele, Viale Axel Munthe 34, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The exclusive Villa San Michele, with its beautiful view and its special and emotional lights
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Casa Rossa, Via Giuseppe Orlandi 78, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The eclectic home of the Colonel John McCowen
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Known as La Piazzetta di Capri, it's the center of Capri, the center around which the whole life of the island revolves. Impossible not to pass there, hard not to stop, at least for a coffee.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: La Certosa di San Giacomo, Via Certosa, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Certosa of St. James is the oldest monastery in Capri. Built in 1371 at the behest of Count Giacomo Arcucci on land donated by Queen Joan I D'Angiò, the palace houses the museum dedicated to the German painter Karl Diefenbach.
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
In this park, between beautiful flowers and sculptures, you'll admire the Faraglioni from the top: the most romantic moment of the day
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Capri Funicular Station, 80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Vittoria, 80071 Anacapri NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.