Historical Castle & Shinto Shrine Tour
Understand the local way of life by visiting an old Japanese castle and a Shinto Shrine. Learn to perform prayers in Japanese way and how to enter Japanese Shrines properly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Local Japan, Jonai 8-10, Odawara 250-0014 Kanagawa Prefecture
In this 2hour tour you will visit an old Japanese castle, learn about history of the city and visit an ancient Shinto Shrine.
Meet your personal guide at Odawara Station in front of the Shinkansen gate. Walk together with him to the near castle. Visit the castle park with its different gates and learn about history of the city. Get free entrance tickets to the main tower. Walk to a beautiful small Shinto Shrine and understand Japanese culture and lifestyle through Shintoism. Learn how to perform prayers the Japanese way and how to enter Japanese Shrines properly. Meet the priests and take your time to discuss about daily life.
• Historical castle visit
• Free Castle entry tickets
• Ancient Shinto Shrine visit
• Ceremony fees
• Meeting of local people
• Shinto tablet writing
Departure Point :Pick up: Odawara Station (In front of Shinkansen Line)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Odawara Station Shinkansen gate
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.